Friday, October 06, 2006

Tall Stacks - Day 2

The Del McCoury Band
Rosanne Cash

Kim and I rode down to the river to meet up with Casie and Beth and listen to Del McCoury... I didn't pay as much attention to them b/c we were all drinky and chatty. They were very good, tho. Kim absolutely loves them. It was so cold! Near the end of the show, we made it up to the front of the stage for Rosanne Cash. I have to say I was a little disappointed with her. Her latest album is really great, but her live show is just not as impressive. She needed some drums or something. I do love her voice, tho. I did get to meet her after the show. Bill had sent me some posters to get signed... so I gave some away and got 2 signed, one for Bill/one for me. She wasn't the most friendly person, but then again, it was like 40 degrees outside. I tried to get a pic with her, and that didn't work out. But I did get a close-up. Ha.


So... it was a decent nite. Now I wish I would have gone to see Rodney Crowell... I heard per Mariesa that he was very good.

More music comin' up....

No comments: