Monday, November 14, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

So, I'm gonna update my journal sometime in the near future... I hope.
I really enjoy doing it, I just never have the time to sit around and piece together my thoughts and feelings. Bah. I'm gonna be moving to the "happier" side of Norwood in about 2 weeks(I can't believe how fast the time goes). I'm ready... it's gonna be really hectic with finals/the end of the quarter/work... but I'm ready. Honestly, I just want to get it over with so I can feel settled.

So... I've got a lot of reading to do. I've been trying to read 2 books, plus school stuff. OH my goodness, I just remembered something! ...

Anyhoo, I may or may not update in a few days b/c i may or may not have something exciting going on. :)

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make that last sentence more vague. It's not very good of you to give that much detail over the internet. (he, he, he)

Well...I guess I'll just look forward to hearing or not hearing about what may or may not happen.

John Natiw said...

Hmm.... there was an equally vague post over on the Orchard from this one... I think we're on to something Watson....

-kylie- said...

Cryptic is the new cool. :)